Fiftieth Friday- LAST CHANCE FOR EARLY REG. PRICING!
Posted by Toni Davison on March 13, 2015
Today is the final day of early registration pricing! There are almost 300 people already registered for the event. If you have not signed up yet, do so TODAY to secure the early price. You can register by clicking HERE!
Now that the weather is warming up, we are even more excited to be up at Camp for the 50th; it is going to be a fabulous weekend! Below is the final installment of 50 Must-Do Activities to celebrate our 50th summer. Check out last week’s post for the first 25.
50 MUST-DO ACTIVITIES TO CELEBRATE OUR 50th SUMMER
- Make a smore.
- Check out our fabulous new Welcome Center.
- Find your name on one of your sign boards.
- Reconnect with your old counselors.
- See how much your old campers have grown.
- Enjoy a delicious bbq style dinner Saturday night.
- Remember to not use the word “announcement”
- Take lots of photos.
- Take a picture in front of your first cabin.
- Dig up your old Camp photos and send them in via campinterlaken.org.
- Take a walk to “Double O”
- Take a hike down the Bog Walk.
- Stop at Elmers on the way back to your hotel for a go-cart ride.
- Order one of Wolfpack Café’s famous pancakes as you head out Sunday morning.
- Take a walk back to see the beautiful lookout built as an Avodah project in K’Far Noar.
- Step into the K’Far Noar Bayit.
- Sing the Circle Game while sitting around the campfire.
- Lay in a bunk and see how much smaller they actually appear now that you are a full-sized adult.
- Walk to Lake Bragoneer.
- Relive your favorite schtick.
- Teach your kids all of your favorite cheers and songs.
- Find your favorite spot in Camp.
- Play volleyball in our amazing sand volleyball courts on the Athletic field.
- Have the BEST WEEKEND EVER reuniting with old friends, making new ones, and celebrating 50 years of Camp Interlaken magic!