Dates & Rates
|Session Option||2023 Dates||2023 Camp Fees||2023 Member Value Fee#*|
|Session 1||Wednesday, 6/21 – Monday, 7/17||$6,599||$6,199|
|K’far Noar – 10th grade – Session 1*||Wednesday, 6/21 – Monday, 7/17||$6,999||$6,599|
|Mini Session 1 – 3rd – 5th Grade||Wednesday, 6/21 – Wednesday, 7/5||$3,299||$3,099|
|Trip to Interlaken**||Monday, 7/10 – Friday, 7/14||(TBD)||(TBD)|
|Session 2||Wednesday, 7/19 – Monday, 8/14||$6,599||$6,199|
|K’far Noar – 10th grade – Session 2*||Wednesday, 7/19 – Monday, 8/14||$6,999||$6,599|
|Mini Session 2 – 3rd – 5th Grade||Wednesday, 7/19 – Wednesday, 8/2||$3,299||$3,099|
|Full Summer||Wednesday, 6/21 – Monday, 8/14||$11,725||$10,925|
|K’far Noar 10th Grade Full Summer*||Wednesday, 6/21 – Monday, 8/14||$12,525||$11,725|
|Ozrim 12th Grade**||Wednesday, 6/21 – Monday, 8/14||$6,599||$6,199|
|Family Camp||Tuesday, 8/15 – Sunday 8/20||$550 Adult/$330 Child (>2)||$550 Adult/$330 Child (>2)|
**Trip to Interlaken is a partnered program between Camp Interlaken and Rainbow Day Camp for campers entering 3rd – 5th grade in the fall of 2023. The fees will be determined in conjunction with the JCC Day Camps and registration will open in the Spring.
#* The Member Value Fee represents a price given to JCC Members. If you do not have a JCC near your community, or your JCC does not have a membership model, please let us know.
Tuition includes $15/week towards the Camp’s canteen (camp store) account, weekly camper laundry, and administrative fees for CampMeds, the medication packaging/distribution company that Camp Interlaken requires all families to use.
*K’far Noar is for 10th (11th-grade campers are welcome). The K’far Noar fee is $400 more than the camp fee to accommodate for the Wilderness Inquiry Adventure Trip.
**Acceptance into the Ozrim (staff-in-training) program is subject to an interview and selection process. Ozrim are NOT eligible for the early registration discount or gift.
A deposit of $500 per session, per camper is required within 7 days of enrollment or we do reserve the right to release your spot. Deposits include a $150 non-refundable enrollment fee, with the remainder of deposit non-refundable after January 1st.
If Camp modifies or cancels due to Covid-19, we will refund families.
All cancellations need to be received in writing.
- Prior to January 1 : $150
- January 1 – April 1 : $500
- After April 1 : Cancellation or withdrawal for any reason will result in the forfeiture of all fees.
- Proration of fees is not available for any of the above sessions.
After registering, any changes to sessions enrolled that result in decreasing the length of time at camp will be assessed a $50 processing fee. Adding additional sessions after registration or extending length of stay will not incur this fee.
Families can opt into Camp Insurance through CampMinder’s Program Protector, which offers a Standard Plan and an Enhanced Plan. The cost is 5% or 7% of your camp fees. For questions or if you want to purchase coverage by phone, please call the Customer Service Specialists at Program Protector at 1-833-297-2258. Refer to plans F530S for Camp Interlaken. Tip: Use the call back feature to avoid sitting on hold. Camp Insurance must be purchased at the time of enrollment for Camp. If you’d like to purchase insurance, and you’ve already registered for Camp, please call (414-967-8240) or email Holly.
- Families applying for JCC Scholarship will provide a deposit of $150 at the time of registration. If JCC scholarship is not awarded or declined, the deposit is refundable less a $25 processing fee.
- We understand that sometimes the sessions and costs fall outside of your summer plans and budget. We would love to talk with you about the financial options to get your campers to Camp. We never want money to be an obstacle, and we are committed to getting as many people to Camp Interlaken JCC as possible. If finances are preventing you from registering for Camp, please call at 414-967-8240 or email Holly.
- Click here to learn about all of our scholarships, incentives, discounts, grants, and to see how your family’s PJ Library membership can get you $1,000 off of camp!
- A sibling discount of 10% will be applied to a sibling attending for 4 weeks.
- An Early Registration Discount of $25/week and an exclusive gift are offered for families who register for Camp before November 4, 2022. Early Registration Discounts will only be awarded to families who do not have a balance from a previous summer.
Bus Transportation is an additional $125 each way and $250 for round trip transportation to one of our busing locations: Milwaukee, Madison, Chicago, and Minneapolis.
- Bus stops: Milwaukee, WI; Highland Park, IL; Madison, WI
- Flights: Chaperoned flights from Florida and Dallas 1st Session. Camp will provide a chaperoned flight for 8+ campers from an area.
- Parent Drop Off
- Fly to Rhinelander Airport (RHI)
***As information is constantly changing, we will address how we plan on managing Covid-19 for the summer of 2023 over the next several months leading up to camp. At this time, we have not solidified whether or not we will require the Covid-19 vaccine; we will share that information by January 2023. For specific questions, please contact Toni by clicking HERE