Learn more about working at Camp!
Working at Camp Interlaken is an amazing experience and the perfect way to spend your summer vacation. Located on a private lake in Northern Wisconsin, we are able to offer an amazing summer experience for both our campers and staff.
Come meet us in person:
- Saturday, January 18th – Camp Leaders Fair in London
- Saturday, January 25th – Camp America Fair in London
The need to know:
- All international staff must be at least 21 years old by the time camp starts.
- Our international staff are at camp from June 11th – August 24th, and we start with two weeks of training to get you ready for the summer.
- All staff get one day off each week, and we offer planned activities and help with transportation.
- Our staff have access to on-site laundry, a dedicated staff lounge, staff only camp activities, and internet and staff computers.
- Sailing specialist
- Windsurfing specialist
- Ceramic and art specialist
- Athletic director
- Canoe/ kayak instructor
- Outdoor adventure/ camping instructor